Answer: Maik Nog – hanseatictester.info / @maiknog The easiest way to improve browser coverage to 100% is to change the requirements and make IE mandatory and the *only* supported browser. Then you start increasing your coverage ABOVE 100% when you mix an additional Firefox or Opera into it. Answer: Rob Lowry – roblowry.wordpress.com Add more [...]
Show Stopper – I hear rumours that our customers are using a diverse set of browsers. I only test on IE. How can I improve my coverage?
My manager has said we are doing either automated testing or manual testing. This sounds wrong to me. How can I convince my manager that a mix of both might be good? Answer: Maik Nog – hanseatictester.info / @maiknog You have to write up an scientific sounding essay series about the advantages of “Automated Manual [...]
I’m recruiting at the moment and am thinking of going down the “certification required” recruitment route. (i.e. all applicants must have many certifications). Is this a good strategy or should I be looking for others skills instead or as well as? Answer: Maik Nog – hanseatictester.info / @maiknog This is definitely Best Practice. You should [...]
- Play with this, I mean test it casually, and win a book September 22, 2011
- Infographic – Education for Testers July 31, 2011
- Is Testing An Art Or Is It Something More? November 14, 2012
- Back to the Future of Software Testing December 13, 2010
- How To Test Documentation January 1, 2012
- Testing Career Survey May 15, 2013
- What Do You Think Are The 3 Most Important Software Testing Skills? April 29, 2013
- Leadership eBook April 12, 2013
- Got Skills? April 11, 2013
- Infographic – Software Testing Leadership Survey Results April 9, 2013
- Perspectives on Testing » The Seapine View: [...] made James Marcus Bach a leader in software ...
- martinhouston: One thing to note in the conversion to using scrum...
- Seth Eliot: French Kings, eh.... ? I guess vive le revolutio...
- David Ramsay: I know Dot fairly well, she certainly commands att...
- Seth Eliot: James, magic must still be in your repertoire.... ...
Follow @testingclub on Twitter