qualityfrog: @skim I got the strangest looks of disgust and annoyances once when I told a group that “doing scrum” did not make them Agile. qualityfrog: @skim They were doing scrum poorly with CMM thinking. Defined tester role as quality cop. BDUF test plans. Repeatability was king skim: @QualityFrog absolutely. it would’ve been nice if [...]
With Rob Lambert, Simon Morley, Skim (aka Steve K) Simon Hi. Here’s my first wave… Starting out as a new tester -like the context-driven school says there are no best practices – the same is true about getting into testing or becoming a tester – there are no best ways how to do it… Everyone [...]
- Play with this, I mean test it casually, and win a book September 22, 2011
- Infographic – Education for Testers July 31, 2011
- Is Testing An Art Or Is It Something More? November 14, 2012
- Back to the Future of Software Testing December 13, 2010
- How To Test Documentation January 1, 2012
- Testing Career Survey May 15, 2013
- What Do You Think Are The 3 Most Important Software Testing Skills? April 29, 2013
- Leadership eBook April 12, 2013
- Got Skills? April 11, 2013
- Infographic – Software Testing Leadership Survey Results April 9, 2013
- Perspectives on Testing » The Seapine View: [...] made James Marcus Bach a leader in software ...
- martinhouston: One thing to note in the conversion to using scrum...
- Seth Eliot: French Kings, eh.... ? I guess vive le revolutio...
- David Ramsay: I know Dot fairly well, she certainly commands att...
- Seth Eliot: James, magic must still be in your repertoire.... ...
Follow @testingclub on Twitter